Dienstag, Oktober 04, 2005

Aceh Journal: I Dream A Dream

Last night I dreamt a dream.
A dream that meant nothing yet caused me to think about this.

I dreamt of having 18 friends come over to my place (wherever that was! :p)
Friends that I miss, although I have to say I don't know them that well.
I was doing something when I suddenly climbed a wall to see what's behind it.
Having done so, I saw my friends were having a photo session with cute costumes.
They then invited me in and forced me to put on another funny costume.
We had so much fun I wish that was reality.
The room then turned into a playground where suddenly my other friends were there.
Then I woke up ... [sad day!]

Realizing what just happened to me, I felt sad.
The warmth that I felt, the fun and all the memories that we shared inside my dream ...

*sigh*

Back in reality!

Question: WHAT DOES FRIENDSHIP MEAN TO YOU?
What do you feel when you have to lose them because of many reasons like they're going out of the country to study?
How they reacted when in fact you're the one who left them, what you feel when you meet old friends you haven't met in years.

Mixed feeling ... that's what I felt when I woke up.
Sad having to wake up and lose all the fun, happy to know that I still remember them.
Grateful to be able to feel that way.
Knowing that there will come a time when we all meet again.

God is good, God is great!
forever friends,

hye
October 05, 2005